Indications for use
There are already several hormone-free, gel-based products (aqueous preparations) available to alleviate discomfort due to vaginal dryness. For many women, however, these lack the soothing and lubricating components; they would therefore rather use a cream. However, most creams available up to now require a prescription and contain oestrogens (female hormones).
Vagisan MoistCream with dual effect can help all women who cannot or do not want to apply local oestrogens: it provides moisture AND soothing lipids (fats) to the skin in the vaginal and external genital area. Vagisan MoistCream makes the sensitive skin in the vaginal area pleasantly supple – without the need for hormones.
The first hormone-free cream for vaginal dryness
Unlike a water-based preparation (gel), Vagisan MoistCream is a cream. Creams always have a soothing lipid component in addition to a high water content.
The smooth, white cream does not contain hormones (oestrogens) and can therefore be used together with hormone replacement therapy or be alternated with hormone-based (oestrogen) vaginal creams or pessaries. Through the addition of lactic acid, the pH value of the cream is 4.5 and, as such, Vagisan MoistCream helps to maintain the natural acidity (pH) in the vagina.
Regular use of Vagisan MoistCream can help to prevent irritation and inflammation in the vagina and external genital area caused by dryness.
• You are bidding for a Tube of an Authentic DR. WOLFF Vagisan Vaginal Moist Cream as pictured
• Volume: 50g
• Country of Origin: Germany
• The first hormone-free cream for vaginal dryness
• Suitable for symptoms caused by dryness of the vagina and vulva (dryness, tingling, itching and sexual pain)
• Can be used to promote sexuality
• This cream does not contain hormones and spices
• Ingredients: Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Stearate
1. Vagisan moist cream can be used in the vagina (please use the attached applicator) and vulva range
2. When used in the vagina, fill the cream with half of the applicator and push it into the vagina
3. It is recommended to use it before going to bed
4. Can be used once a day or less (such as two to three times a week), according to personal symptoms
5. It is recommended to use this product while using sanitary pads
6. As for the scope of the vulva and vaginal mouth care, may be required to apply a day directly Vagisan moist cream several times
7. Pregnancy and lactation can be used
8. Vagisan moist cream can be used before sexual intercourse to solve the problem of vaginal dryness
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea